Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Obama endorses Curry and Rice Sports

This just in. Illinois Senator and Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama confesses his love for Curry and Rice Sports. When asked by an unnamed reporter what he likes to read in his spare time while on the campaign trail, Obama responded, "Curry and Rice Sports," without hesitation. "For most of the campaign, I have migrated from one sports blog to the next, never finding one that satisfied my desire for intelligent writing and insightful analysis . . . that is until a few days ago when I found Curry and Rice Sports." When asked what draws him to Curry and Rice Sports, Mr. Obama responded, "Well, in addition to their unparalleled sports analysis, I also happen to be an ardent supporter of Tottenham Hotspur, the greatest football team in the world. COYS! Plus, those guys are just plain awesome and I thought to myself, if I want to be awesome, I better read Curry and Rice Sports."
(source unknown)

Well, Mr. Obama, if we're cool enough for you, then you are definitely cool enough for us. Obama '08, baby!

Notes: When asked this past Saturday about the report that pegs the candidate as a West Ham fan, Mr. Obama angrily retorted "That is a lie! Nothing but slander!" before donning a Keane Jersey and walking off to the local pub to take in the Spurs/ManU match.

No comments: